England wins by 7 wickets.
New Zealand batting:
- New Zealand with a good start score 51-1 in powerplay.
- England won the toss and elected to field first.
- Munro score quick 46 of 32 with the help of one six.
- No batsman were able to score quick or high score because of England’s brilliant bowling at the death over.
- New Zealand were restricted at 153-8 in 20 over.
- Stokes bowled a brilliant spell of 3-26 in 4 over.
- England started brilliantly and score 67-0 in powerplay.
- Roy with a smashing knock of 78 from 44 made the target chase able at 18th over.
- Roy hit 2 sixes and 11 fours in his innings.
- Buttler with the finishing touch score 32 not out of 17 balls and England chase the target with the score of 159-3 in 17.1 over.
- England qualifies for the finals and New Zealand were eliminated.
Roy was awarded the Man of the match award.