Faulkner picked up 5 wickets.
- Australia won the toss and elected to bat first.
- Australia with a brilliant start score 52-2 in powerplay.
- Steve Smith, the skipper score 61(43) not out.
- Watson with a brilliant innings, score 44(21) not out with 3 sixes.
- Australia puts a massive total of 193-4 in 20 overs.
- Riaz and Wasim picked 2 wicket each.
- Pakistan score 41-2 in powerplay overs.
- Latif score 46(41), highest in Pakistan innings.
- Malik score 40 not out of 20 balls, but was not enough to chase a target above 190.
- Pakistan were restricted 172-8 in 20 overs.
- Faulkner with a spell of 5-27 which is best for Australia in T-20.
- After this lose Pakistan are eliminated from T-20 world cup 2016.